Is Malaysia your ideal study abroad destination? Take a look at the below listed admission guidelines for Malaysian universities.
- 1. Research the course/program which serves student's personal, academic and professional goals such as:
- Select the level of study such as Diploma, Degree, Masters, PhD
- Determine the field of study
- Choose the desired University.
- Identify course duration of the selected course
- 2. Select the intake - academic intakes in Malaysian universities vary from institution to institution. There are two major intakes:
- February intake
- July intake
- 3. Submit the University application form and required supporting documents, online on the official website of the University
Following are the essential documents required:
- English language proficiency scores
- Show proof of minimum education qualification
* The list of documents may vary as per the University and course chosen
- 4. Receive an offer letter from the University, along with an application form to apply for a student pass
- 5. Qualify the interview scheduled by your chosen University
- 6. Undergo medical examination as a part of the student visa procedure
- 7. Submit the medical clearance (Medical report should be in English) along with student visa (pass) application form, acceptance of offer letter and enrollment Form to the University
Note: The University will only process the student visa application after the payment of tuition & other fees mentioned in the full offer letter.
For detailed assistance on the application process, schedule a free counselling session with the career experts at SIEC.