De Montfort University offers a wide range of scholarships to international students pursuing both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees based on Academic Excellence. Following are the scholarship international students can apply for:
DMU International Scholarship
- Both full-time and part-time students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible for DMU International Scholarship.
- The Scholarship values of £1,500 deduction in the total tuition fees and the Scholarship are awarded to early birds.
EU Transitional Scholarship
- International students applying for admission are automatically eligible for the EU Transitional Scholarship.
High Achievers Scholarships
- High Achievers Scholarship is only available to an international student seeking a full-time undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship values of 5,000 deductions in the total tuition fees and the Scholarship are awarded to students with more than 75% of previous courses or degrees.
Global MBA International Fund
- The Scholarship is available to full-time students seeking admission to the MBA program.
- The value of the Scholarship is £2,500.
Executive MBA Scholarship
- The University offers scholarships for Executive MBA Programs of £5,000 and is reduced in the total fee.
DMU Sports Scholarship
- The University's DMU Sports Scholarship is awarded to five students pursuing full-time students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate. With high representative levels in athletes and sports.
- The Scholarship has valued at 6,000.