Posted By: 25 July 2022
Top College for Business Analytics in the UK
The United Kingdom has always been among the top three international student destinations. It is a globally-ranked university offering students various latest programs and courses, making students job-ready after graduation.
Organisations implement business analytics as a process to forecast outcomes and boost growth. Today, graduates and business professionals pursue this degree as one of the most desired ones.
Students can explore various job options due to the excellent market for business analytics graduates in the UK and the high quality of education. In addition, UK degrees are highly regarded internationally, making getting a Masters in Business Analytics from the UK a legitimate career move. This blog has all the necessary information to get started if you want to study for an MS in Business Analytics in the UK.
Why Study Business Analytics in the United Kingdom?
- High Education Quality: Quality Assurance Agency monitors United Kingdom's education system, an authorised organisation that regularly assesses programmes to preserve education quality. The UK's educational system allows for flexibility and offers a variety of occupational options.
- Multi-Culture environment: The UK is an excellent place to study because it has many facilities for international students. The fifth-best city in the world for student friendliness is London.
- Career Opportunities: The multiple job opportunities that international students can apply to show a significant need for MS in Business Analytics in the UK. There are various employment options, from data analyst to data scientist.
- High Pay: The UK is among the top nations offering a high salary range for MS in Business Analyst graduates.
- Accredited certifications: The course "Business Analyst" is well-liked and in high demand worldwide. The UK's MSc in Business Analytics programme is a fantastic option because it is crucial to complete this programme in a nation where academic degrees are highly respected.
- Lower Tuition: Compared to the US, the UK has lower average tuition fees for master's programmes, making it a more affordable option.
- Two-year Stay Back: The UK Government's decision to prolong the period that overseas students may remain in the country after receiving their degrees gives them plenty of time to look for employment and increases the benefits of studying there.
The admissions process and requirements for the Masters in Business Analytics at UK universities are particular. Although these vary from university to university, a few standard requirements are described here.
A bachelor's degree with honours in engineering, management, or a similar discipline must have at least 60 per cent of the marks, a CGPA of 6.0+ (for applicants from India), or an equivalent.
For a master's in business analytics in the UK, an international student from a non-native English-speaking country must provide documentation of their English language competency. A student may submit the following exams to prove that they meet the language requirements for studying in the UK.
IELTS: 6.5 - 7 Bands overall
TOEFL: 92 -100 score
GRE: For admission to MSc Business Analytics programmes in the UK, most universities do not require the GRE. However, having a solid GRE score is strongly advised at some universities.
Top 7 Business Analytics Masters Programs in the UK
Most UK universities have high Business Analytics UK rankings, making them the finest institutions for obtaining a master's in the topic. The best universities in the UK to pursue an MS in Business Analytics are given below to assist you in making the best choice:
|QS World University Ranking
|Southampton Business School
|MS in Business Analytics and Management Science
|Imperial College, London
|MS in Business Analytics
|University of Warwic
|Msc in the Business Analytics
|University of Edinburgh
|Msc in the Business Analytics
|Liverpool Management Schoo
|MSc in Business Analytics and Big Data
|University of Mancheste
|MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
|Masters in Business Analytics
|University of Leeds
|MSc Business Analytics and Decision Science
The demand for qualified professionals to use analytical skills for business gain is increasing along with the demand in order to ensure that these processes continue to produce revenue. If you are planning to pursue a Master's in Business Analytics in the United Kingdom, We at SIEC are here to help from finding a university to the visa process.