Posted By: 15 April 2021
Thinking of studying in Monash University? Here are some facts about the University!
Monash, which is Australia’s largest university, is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Students from more than 170 countries are studying here including many from India.
Here are some facts about Monash University-
- A member of the Go8, a group of top Australian universities known for excellence in Teaching & Research
- Ranked in the top 1% of world universities; 84th in the world (THE- 2018–2019)
- Offers Scholarships and Internship opportunities to International students
- The best university in Australia for Engineering & Technology (THE 2017-2018); 23rd in the world for Accounting & Finance (QS 2018)
- 29th in the world for Business (QS 2018); only Go8 University with Triple Crown international business accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS & AMBA) within the Faculty of Business & Economics
- Offers a host of course choices; comprehensive courses, specialist courses and many UG & PG courses
- No 2nd in the world for Pharmacology, No 18th for Nursing and 21st for Management
- No 59 in Global Employability Ranking; one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies
So, whether for academic excellence, research or employability, Monash University is the best choice for studying in Australia.
Now you can apply for a course of your choice to the university from SIEC Australia Education Fair. At the grand fair, you will have-
- An Australia expert for personal counselling to make you understand various courses available at Monash University
- Admission officers for assessing your academic documents and help you in sending application
- An Australian Visa desk
- A Test Prep information session
Know more about Monash University! Register for our Australia Education Fairand meet with Australian university admission officers to apply on the spot and also to get other benefits!